1. This agreement constitutes an order for portrait photography services, including the taking of images as agreed to by all parties found above and photographer Leah D'Ambrosia
2. Photographer reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The Client(s) signing this contract gives permission for Photographer to use their name, images and photographic likeness in advertising, display, publication or other purposes. Negatives, digital files, websites and previews remain the exclusive property of Leah D'Ambrosia Photography. Copyright is throughout this release form and Leah D'Ambrosia Photography's images. Images may not be altered or enhanced in any way by Clients or third parties. If you choose to breach this release form by using the image(s) without permission or you have manipulated the copyright proof image(s) from websites, press, advertisements, printing or any other media publication, you will be warned to remove the image(s) and if you do not comply to remove the image(s) you will be prosecuted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
3. If Photographer cannot perform this Agreement in whole or in part due to fire or other casualty, acts of God or nature or terror, or other cause beyond the control of the parties or due to Photographer’s illness or injury, then Photographer will return all fees to Client but shall have no further liability with respect to this Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or hard drive malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of Photographer. Client agrees to limit Photographer’s liability to the amount paid under this contract.
4. Waiver of Liability: The Client expressly releases Photographer, their employees and agents from all claims, damages, and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur while services are being performed or thereafter. This waiver of liability includes waiver of any claim that may be a result of negligence.
5. The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer's direction; pre-shoot consultations, etc. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client's failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
6. The service fee of $500 includes the session fee as well as at least 40-50 full resolution digital images curated and edited by the Photographer, to be delivered via email within 3 weeks of above mentioned session date. No photography will take place and no rights are granted until the fee is made in full. Returned check fees apply.
7. The images that are being provided to you are licensed copies for any reasonable personal purposes, including but not limited to: printing, copying, emailing, and web publishing. Leah D'Ambrosia Photography will provide printing services through a designated print lab at no additional fee beyond the base cost from the lab. Should the client(s) choose to print images elsewhere, Leah D'Ambrosia Photography provides no guarantees as to print/color quality of the resulting prints. Your license does not include image use that results in financial gain, including but not limited to: advertising, stock photography, print sale profits, or resale of any nature. Your purchase releases Stephanie Elizabeth Images from any liability due to loss or damage of the images, and also releases Stephanie Elizabeth Images from any obligation to maintain copies of any digital file, image, or photograph.